Monday, September 9, 2013

The Princess says... Time for Tea

When beginning my vintage collection as a young girl, I found myself particularly drawn to cups and saucers.  Over the years many sets were gifted to me by dear friends and relatives knowing of my admiration for this most delicate glassware.  Today we have over 100 sets in our collection and it is still a treat to pull them out for special occasions.    


The day was perfection.

Vintage Tabletop had the opportunity to collaborate with local vendors this past spring to create a special memory for a couple of very excited birthday girls.  This photo shoot was precious and we felt so blessed to be included.

Enjoy!









Photography: Des Marie Photography
Large Vintage Rentals & Styling: Magnolia Bliss
Tabletop Decor: Vintage Tabletop Rental

No comments:

Post a Comment